Dear Parents / Guardians / Friends / Grandparents,
As the year comes to a close, we are all really busy with one thing or another.
The New Year is a time of new beginnings, new chapters and new challenges.
Below, are three activities that you may be interested in getting involved in the New Year 2016.
Hill Street Family Resource Centre, Hill Street, Dublin 1
Creativity and Movement for 5-6 year olds
– Our fitness through Fun and Creative Art Group will help your child develop a healthy, positive and active lifestyle.
– Starts 13th of January 2016: Wednesdays from 2.15-4.30pm
– Contribution per session is €2 per family
– To register your child please contact Justyna or Angela on 018746810 / 018728736
Incredible Years Parenting Programme for parents who wish to raise happy confident children
– Incredible Years Programme was designed to help children social and emotional skills. It works with parents to deliver these skills to their children; it also benefits parents of children who have challenging behaviour.
– 14 week Course
– Starting Tuesday 19th January 9.30-11.45am
– Childcare places are available on request
– To register please contact: Connie or Bernie on 01-8746810
– Course Contribution per session is €2, or €5 with childcare
Beauty Therapy Course, 20 North Great George’s Street, Dublin 1
QQI Certificate in Beauty Therapy
– Delivered by a teacher with 20 years experience
– No Fees
– Youthreach Training Allowance Provided
– Starting Early 2016
– Telephone: 018744311
If you would like to know more information or have any questions or queries you can also contact me on the following number 085 151 7111 and I will be very happy to help you.
Have a Very Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year
See you in the New Year safe and well
Andrew Guider: HSCL – (Home School Community Liaison)
085 151 7111
St Joseph’s Primary / Secondary CBS, Fairview, D3