We are planning on hosting Dublin Cultural Institute in a Summer Erasmus Programme during the month of July this year while the school is closed. They have offered that any homes interested in hosting students can contact now if available and interested. Please find details of homestay below, along with contacts for DCI.
Please note, this is hosted by the school but not ran by the school DCI are the organisers and facilitators of all accommodation, homestays and otherwise. The school unfortunately cannot act as a link between host families and DCI.
Dublin Cultural Institute Homestay Recruitment
Program: English Language School Summer Camp
Booking Dates: Saturday 08 July 2023 – Saturday 29 July 2023
Room Type: Host Family Twin Bedroom ( 2 Students Sharing One Room )
Student Age Group: 12-17 Years Old
Nationality: Spanish, Italian and other European Students
School Hours: 9.00 am to 4.30 pm ( Monday to Friday : Morning Classes and Afternoon Activities)
Excursions: Full-day Saturday Excursions
Airport Return Transfers: School Arranged
Summer Camp Location: St Joseph’s, Fairview.
Hosting Rate: : 200 Euro Per Student Per Week Full Board Accommodation ( 400 Euro in Total Per Week for Hosting 2 Students in One Twin Bedroom)
Payment Arrangement: Payment is Made Bi-Weekly to families by bank transfer
School Support: School Provides 24/7 Emergency Phone Services.
Length of Booking: 1- 3 Weeks from Saturday 08/07/2023
- Students must be made feel welcome
- A clean and tidy room must be provided with fresh bed linen and towels weekly
- A clean bathroom with hot water should be available. Students should be permitted to shower at least once per day at a time convenient for everyone
- Laundry should be done once per week
- Non-Smoking house
- Older students can be given a house key if the family is happy with this, otherwise, someone should be home at the end of the school day.
- Students should be included in mealtimes and given an opportunity to practice their English
- Adequate space for the clothes storage
- Free access to a bathroom, and bath or shower daily
- Adequate heating, lighting and ventilation
- Table and chair in the bedroom for private study or access at all times to another room with facilities conducive to study
Please do let me know if you need any further details or need anything to be clarified.
If interested, please feel free to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us on + 353 1 872 8470 asking for Nan re Junior Program. Alternatively, WhatsApp: + 353 87 666 0500.
Please also kindly recommend us to your families, friends, colleagues or neighbours if you feel someone might be available in July for some extra income and cultural exchange experience.